NearWith protects the right to privacy of each of its visitors and customers. The accounts are treated with utmost confidentiality as we look forward to a long lasting relationship with you. Below polices described.
The Personally Identifiable Information We Gather
- All information gathered during registration, purchase, promotional campaigning, and on other social media platforms require you to provide basic personal information such as complete name, physical address, e-mail address, and contact number. This information is used solely to serve you better and keep you up-to-date with latest offers and promotion at http://nearwith.com.
- We do not collect any explicit information that may be sensitive to you and encourage you not to share any such information at any of the above mentioned platforms.
- The information that you share with us is secured through our strict confidential agreement and hence, not shared with any agent or affiliate.
- Our customer service staff and live-chat representatives are bounded by a confidentiality agreement between the company and them which restricts them from using any of customer’s personal information for any purpose other than related to that of your details.
- We monitor the behavior of our site visitors. However, by virtue of a cookie- based website, the browsing history is never saved
The website of NearWith offers publicly accessible blogs and forums. It has to be noted that the information provided on this social media platforms can be read, collected and used by others accessing these blogs and forums.
NearWith reserves the sole right to change and modify these policies at any given point in time if required. Customers will be notified of such changes through e-mail. We request all our customers to adhere to the company policies and guidelines, and visit this page time to time for updates on the latest modifications of our privacy policies.